Joe Hosni, Realtor
Live. Explore. Marin.
When Joe moved to Marin County from Chicago, he and his wife had established a successful online design business. But the longer Joe lived in the county, the more deeply he fell in love with it, which inspired him to make a big career change. I’ve never met anyone who appreciates where he lives more than Joe Hosni does. As a realtor with Compass, he shares his love and ever-growing knowledge of the place he calls home every day.
My work with Joe Hosni: Website Copy
from the Website
Both a great listener and a strong negotiator, Joe Hosni can help you achieve your real estate goals. His years of experience in interior architecture and design means he brings a rare blend of big-picture thinking and attention to detail that can make all the difference when you’re buying or selling a home. Joe’s clients are always his first priority, so you can be sure he’ll be there for you throughout the process with honest, considered advice.
Before moving from Chicago to the Bay Area, Joe and his wife Pamela put their design and business skills together, creating a boutique stationery business. Now, based in Marin, the company continues to serve customers internationally and locally. The Hosni family is happy to call Sausalito home, enjoying being close to the city while just minutes from the Headlands and all that Marin offers.
Meet Joe Hosni. Here’s what he brings to the table:
- Design and marketing expertise, including invaluable social media know-how
- All the resources of Coldwell Banker, a nationally esteemed real estate company
- The valuable support of Marin’s Young Professionals Network and the Association of Realtors
- An ability to see the big picture while handling all the complexities of California real estate
- A strong Midwestern work ethic and an integrity you’ll sense immediately
- Good old-fashioned salesmanship
- A professional designer’s eye for prepping your home for the right market
- A dependable network of industry resources from contractors to financial services.
If you’re searching for your dream home, you want a guide who can offer first-hand insights into the subtleties of Marin locations—from schools to commute times to neighborhoods to local amenities. As your realtor, Joe can help you sort through your options and find the home that best suits your needs and lifestyle.
You’ll find Joe is the right realtor to prep your home to attract your ideal buyer. His design expertise, extensive network and up-to-the-minute knowledge of marketing tools and market activity help ensure your property shows to its best advantage—which is key to a smooth, successful transaction.